Paying for comfort, care and peace of mind
High quality comprehensive care that represents excellent value for money is our promise to you.
Providing excellent care means catering for the varied individual needs of all of our residents with a daily programme of group and one to one activities. This can only occur if there is a high ratio of well-trained staff to residents to lead activities and engage with residents personally.
The fees charged cover the cost of this level of care at Peregrine House and are reviewed annually, usually in April. The new fees (April 2018) are from £1195 for single room occupancy per week. They are required to be paid monthly in advance by standing order.
- Fully trained staff in 24 hour attendance
- Good home cooking
- Full central heating
- Provision for special diets
- Supply of fruit always available
- Trays of tea and coffee
- Activity and entertainment program
- Laundry service
- GP visits
- Call system
- Appointment with a visiting hairdresser
- Treatment by a visiting private chiropodist
- Treatment by a visiting private optician
- Private telephone installation and calls
- Small contribution to coach outings
- Dry cleaning service